Have U ever noticed that it is the most unlikely people who seem to be living the fullest lives? These individuals tend to have a few things in common… they are passionate, willing to take calculated risks, and they’re willing to experience failure to get what they want out of life. How do U measure up in comparison to these traits?
Do U walk on the safe side in every situation because it’s how U were raised? Do U protect yourself from failure and hurt?
Growing up, U probably assumed life would provide U with an endless supply of opportunities. Part of entering adulthood is realizing that nothing in life is guaranteed and it’s up to U to make things happen for yourself.
Regret as to how U have lived your life usually doesn’t hit home until U get older, get ill, lose a loved one or experience an life-changing event that will rock your entire world. Regret can hurt, but it is avoidable.
The time to action is NOW!! This very moment begin to redesign your life so it is filled with adventure, excitement and all the things that U really want to do.
Live Life To The Fullest
- Stop worrying about the past and stressing about the future, learn how to live in the moment. That doesn’t mean U can’t plan and set goals for yourself.
- Embrace your present, no matter what it’s throwing at U.
- Figure out what U love and find a way to do it as often as possible, bonus points if U can make a career out of it.
- Forgive and move on. With forgiveness comes freedom – it’s for your benefit, not the other person.
- Show gratitude for what U have in life, getting up early might feel terrible at the time, but U can appreciate that U have another day to live.
- Spend time in quiet reflection each day.
- Make time to laugh every day, whether it’s with friends or by sitting back watching a comedy.
- Be open and honest in every communication.
- Find your Zen, whether it’s in writing, creating art or just sitting quietly with a book.
- Don’t just watch life pass U by, start taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented to U.
- Appreciate the people in your life.
- Find time to do what U enjoy.
- Follow your gut.
- Don’t get too caught up in the small stuff.
- Ask questions.
- Don’t be afraid to walk through the open window if the door has slammed shut.
- Do something that scares U at least once a day.
- Make a budget and include travel and adventure in it so U can grab opportunities as they arise.
- Trust your strengths and learn to see your weaknesses as an opportunity to improve.
- Focus your attention on the day ahead and live life to the full.
Ask yourself what is holding U back from living the life U want? Maybe U are dissatisfied with the amount of time you are spending at work, perhaps U feel U don’t spend enough time with your family, or maybe, U want to indulge your passions more frequently.
U only get one life, so U should give it everything you’ve got and enjoy it while it lasts. We can’t predict the future, so take advantage of everything that comes your way. Are U guilty of making excuses for why your life is the way it is? Ultimately, how your life unfolds is up to U.
U are in control of finding happiness within and making life an adventure everywhere U go and in everything U do.
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” – Kevin Welch
“I hate seeing people with so much POTENTIAL throw their whole life away. you only get one life so make the best of it.” – Sonya Parker
“We all have one life to live, but if we are too busy to notice the world revolving around us, then we are not living.” – Rexon Wilson
One of the most important things to realize is that you only have one life to live. It can all be gone in an instant. Cherish each moment and say what you need to say to someone before it’s too late. – Nicholas Fickes
“Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer